What is included in the Kabinga package?
- Full board – 3 delicious meals per day, along with tea, coffee, soft drinks and water. Fruit and snacks available all day.
- 90 minutes energising yoga every morning, 90 minutes Restorative yoga and meditation each evening.
- The use of the swimming pool, tennis court, gym, gardens, and wifi.
- Dressing gowns, slippers and towels are provided.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased at the honesty bar.
What is the best way to get to Kabinga?
Flights are available to most UK airports to Faro International Airport in Portugal. British Airways, Monarch, EasyJet,Ryan Air, Jet Airways and Thompson, amongst other airlines all fly to Faro. You will be met by VIP cars who will bring you to Kabinga Retreat, roughly 45 minutes from the airport. Flights are not included in the Kabinga price.
What do I need to bring?
Yoga clothes - mats, blocks, straps and bolsters will be provided. Swimwear, tennis/gym attire, trainers. We work on a 'no news, no shoes' basis, so we aim to create a relaxed atmosphere. You are welcome to bring your laptop, tablet and phone, however we ask that you keep your phone on silent.